Terms and Conditions
Please note all accepted Educators are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Participation in the EQUITANA education program is highly sought after. Participation is unpaid. Through their involvement with EQUITANA educators receive marketing and promotional value.
- All education sessions are purely for education and information (not for commercial sales, product launches, etc.). No handouts or marketing collateral (including display of arena banners) is allowed before, during and after presentations. Educators may wear their branded clothing during their presentations.
- The submission of this form does not guarantee the applicant a position in the EQUITANA Melbourne 2020 education program.
- Previous participation at an EQUITANA event also does not guarantee a position in the EQUITANA Melbourne 2020 education program; if you have applied in the past you still need to submit a new application.
- Applicant information is for the use of Equine Productions (organisers of EQUITANA Melbourne) only and will not be disclosed to any third party.
- Educators will receive 2 Official Educator Access passes to the event as well as 4 General Admission tickets (valid for individual access to a single day of the event)
- Standard length of each session is 45 minutes
- Please make sure your proposed topic is structured for a 45-minute session
PRESENTATION AREAS & FACILITIES:
- There are three types of presentation areas planned for EQUITANA.
The classroom is suitable for presentations without horses; best to use power point slides during presentation.
- Rubber arena
Arena size: 6m x 6m, fenced with a rubber surface
Suitable for static demonstrations – saddle fitting, dentistry, hoof care, horse care, etc.
- Sand arenas
Arena size: 20m x 20m fenced, sand surface
Suitable for presentation with 1-2 horses – training, horsemanship, ground work and riding demonstrations, etc.
HORSES AND STABLING
- Educators are to provide own horse/s for their presentations.
- International presenters will be provided assistance with sourcing suitable horse from the Event Organiser.
- There is limited stabling available at the venue. Information will be provided to educators closer to the event.
- If you are accepted to the program, you will have an opportunity to nominate 1 – 2 horses for your presentation.